- IDEAL FOR BEGINNERS: It is a reliable choice for those starting out on their journey in boxing fitness, as well as the intermediate or advanced athlete looking for a pair of reliable gloves for work on the heavy bag and speedy mitt work. We DO NOT recommend this glove for sparring.
- MADE FOR FLEXIBILITY: The material we use there is a synthetic leather that has much more stretch and flexibility than leather (leather takes awhile to break in) so the cavity inside of the glove feels a bit more spacious to accommodate the bulkiness of a gel wrap.
- PAIR WITH HANDWRAPS: The Essentials Training Glove is designed to accommodate quick wrap wearers as well as traditional hand wrap wearers.
- FIND YOUR SIZE: Society Nine’s Essentials Training Glove has a more slender fit than standard unisex gloves on the market. The inner cavity of the glove is more flexible due to the synthetic leather quality, and allows for use with quick gel wraps for beginners as well as those who choose to use traditional hand wraps.
- VERSATILE FOR COMBAT SPORTS: Ideal for heavy bag and mitt work. Pro design for boxing, kickboxing, muay thai
Check price on Amazon.com