Best accounting books according to redditors
We found 301 Reddit comments discussing the best accounting books. We ranked the 167 resulting products by number of redditors who mentioned them. Here are the top 20.
1. The Fair Tax Book: Saying Goodbye to the Income Tax and the IRS
ISBN13: 9780060875497Condition: NewNotes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
2. Accounting Made Simple: Accounting Explained in 100 Pages or Less
5. U.S. Taxes for Worldly Americans: The Traveling Expat's Guide to Living, Working, and Staying Tax Compliant Abroad (Updated for 2020)
8. Tax-Free Wealth: How to Build Massive Wealth by Permanently Lowering Your Taxes (Rich Dad Advisors)
RDA Press LLC
11. Crypto Taxes Made Happy: The Definitive How-To Guide For Preparing Cryptocurrency Tax Returns In The United States
14. Tax-Free Wealth: How to Build Massive Wealth by Permanently Lowering Your Taxes (Rich Dad Advisors)
18. South-Western Federal Taxation 2019: Individual Income Taxes (Intuit ProConnect Tax Online 2017 & RIA Checkpoint 1 term (6 months) Printed Access Card)
19. Women's Needs: Report to the 1983 General Assembly of North Carolina, 1984 Session (Classic Reprint)