Best chemistry books according to redditors
We found 1,043 Reddit comments discussing the best chemistry books. We ranked the 483 resulting products by number of redditors who mentioned them. Here are the top 20.
1. The Disappearing Spoon: And Other True Tales of Madness, Love, and the History of the World from the Periodic Table of the Elements
Back Bay Books
2. Organic Chemistry As a Second Language, 3e: First Semester Topics
Used Book in Good Condition
Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Company; 7 edition (July 1, 2007)Language: EnglishHardcover: 1056 pagesSteven S. Zumdahl (Author), Susan A. Zumdahl (Author)Shipping Weight: 5.5 pounds
7. The Official SAT Subject Test in Chemistry Study Guide (College Board Official SAT Study Guide)
8. Modern Quantum Chemistry: Introduction to Advanced Electronic Structure Theory (Dover Books on Chemistry)
11. Chemical Shifts and Coupling Constants for Silicon-29 (Landolt-Börnstein: Numerical Data and Functional Relationships in Science and Technology - New Series)
13. Elements: A Visual Exploration of Every Known Atom in the Universe
Black Dog Leventhal Publishers
15. AP® Chemistry Crash Course, 2nd Ed., Book + Online: Get a Higher Score in Less Time (Advanced Placement (AP) Crash Course)
17. Prentice Hall Molecular Model Set For Organic Chemistry
Great for Organic Chemistry class!