Best decision-making & problem solving books according to redditors
We found 876 Reddit comments discussing the best decision-making & problem solving books. We ranked the 217 resulting products by number of redditors who mentioned them. Here are the top 20.
2. Factfulness: Ten Reasons We're Wrong About the World--and Why Things Are Better Than You Think
“One of the most important books I’ve ever read―an indispensable guide to thinking clearly about the world.” – Bill Gates“Hans Rosling tells the story of ‘the secret silent miracle of human progress’ as only he can. But Factfulness does much more than that. It also explains why progr...
7. The Startup Owner's Manual: The Step-By-Step Guide for Building a Great Company (DIATEINO)
The Startup Owner s Manual The Step by Step Guide for Building a Great Company
9. Sprint: How to Solve Big Problems and Test New Ideas in Just Five Days
Sprint How to Solve Big Problems and Test New Ideas in Just Five Days
10. Factfulness: Ten Reasons We're Wrong About the World--and Why Things Are Better Than You Think
13. The Logic Of Failure: Recognizing And Avoiding Error In Complex Situations
Basic Books AZ
14. Cribsheet: A Data-Driven Guide to Better, More Relaxed Parenting, from Birth to Preschool
16. Scaling Force: Dynamic Decision Making Under Threat of Violence
YMAA Publication Center
18. Now You See It: Simple Visualization Techniques for Quantitative Analysis