Best engineering & transportation books according to redditors
We found 8,895 Reddit comments discussing the best engineering & transportation books. We ranked the 3,617 resulting products by number of redditors who mentioned them. Here are the top 20.
3. Pocket Ref 4th Edition
Author: Thomas Glover864 pages3.2" x 5.4", softbound(Also available in Desk Size item 2072)
5. How to Keep Your Volkswagen Alive: A Manual of Step-by-Step Procedures for the Compleat Idiot
Avalon Travel Publishing
6. Fundamentals of Astrodynamics (Dover Books on Aeronautical Engineering)
7. FE Review Manual: Rapid Preparation for the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam, 3rd Ed
This refurbished product is tested and certified to work properly. The product will have minor blemishes and/or light scratches. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a ...
10. Proficient Motorcycling: The Ultimate Guide to Riding Well, Updated & Expanded 2nd Edition (CompanionHouse Books) The Must-Have Manual: Confront Fears, Sharpen Handling Skills, & Learn to Ride Safely
12. A Twist of the Wrist Vol. 2: The Basics of High-Performance Motorcycle Riding
13. Sport Riding Techniques: How To Develop Real World Skills for Speed, Safety, and Confidence on the Street and Track
Used Book in Good Condition
16. Stick and Rudder: An Explanation of the Art of Flying
McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing
19. Going Faster! Mastering the Art of Race Driving
ISBN13: 9780837602264Condition: NewNotes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!