Best handmade earrings according to redditors
We found 17 Reddit comments discussing the best handmade earrings. We ranked the 15 resulting products by number of redditors who mentioned them. Here are the top 20.
1. ONE PAIR Super TINY 2mm Round Sterling Silver Dot Disc Earrings - One Pair
2. Gold Bee Stud Earrings, 24k Gold Vermeil over Sterling Silver, Bumblebee Jewelry, Honeybee Posts
3. Meghan Markle Wedding Cubic Zirconia and Rhinestone Tiara Headpiece and Earrings Set
4. Succulent Earrings on Plastic Posts for Metal Sensitive Ears, 13mm Matte Aqua Blue
7. Funny Gift for Her Toilet Paper Earrings Handmade Beaded White and Gold Tone Pair
9. Antiqued Gold-tone Black Faceted Resin Opalescent Stud Earrings 12mm
10. Succulent post earrings - succulent studs - succulent jewelry - botanical, nature earrings - flower post, flower studs - plant jewelry
12. Small little hoop ear jackets sterling silver front back earrings two sided circle studs
13. Retro Flower Sterling Silver Wire Dangle Earrings, Light Weight Casual,Handmade in Oregon USA
14. Real Beetle Wing Earrings - Bugs, Insects, Green, Colorful, Nature, Natural, Taxidermy, Beetles
Succulent post earrings - succulent studs - succulent jewelry - botanical, nature earrings - flower post, flower studs - plant jewelry https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L6RDXDG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_Nu2-AbKQCEPSS
Found something similar on Amazon by searching bumblebee stud earrings
I love stud earrings and these are gorgeous :D
u/anndee96 come and rob a sushi joint with me 😍😍
One idea I have is we can sneak this sushi pin cushion full of fish roe pins and poke the people until they give us all the sushi in the place 😂
OR We could train an army of attack cats dressed in sushi outfits to distract and attack the owners of said restaurant until we get what we came for muahahaha 😊😁
And we can wear these awesome tuna roll earrings the whole time to look fan 😍
And we can keep our super secret mission plans on this sushi hard drive 😁😁
What do you think???
What is this? I searched Amazon for Tiny scoop for ears and came up with ice cream earrings
Ice Cream Scoop Earrings - Lemon - Tiny Food Jewelry https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XRW9X5L/ref=cm_sw_r_apa_sT3gAb5VMMMGB
I wear a small pair of white topaz studs on most days. I bought these somewhat recently and wear them with blue/purple toned outfits and bought a pair of hexagon studs as well. I also wear these earrings to casual occasions when it's not very windy - otherwise, they get tangled in themselves!
I got them on amazon, here’s the link- Super Tiny 2mm Round Sterling... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KFSKQFF?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
Thank you!! It is a replica of her Queen Mary Bandeau tiara :) https://www.amazon.com/Wedding-Zirconia-Rhinestone-Headpiece-Earrings/dp/B07FHLN965?ref=hnd_adp_ap_2
These are pretty similar but with a slight spiral in the middle.
Couldn't find exact, but in looking I came across a few that look too nice not to share... as well to look further the search term closest is "double teardrop green glass bead chandelier earrings"
Hope this helps.
The Hammered Pear: Look for the "Wire Wrapped Teardrop Earrings with Green Gemstone Chips" #E10248
Jewelry Colors: this one is unavailable, but shows... detail
I think this is the link, OP said they're from Amazon so I did some digging
Succulent Earrings on Plastic Posts for Metal Sensitive Ears, 13mm Matte Aqua Blue https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C2HTBVZ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_0v7MDb2KYJ9F5
I go to local art markets almost every week and buy handmade local art. I have a huge collection on my wall that I adore. I also love to buy handmade embroidery and cross stitches.
I’ve had my ears pierced since I was a baby (got it done at the pediatrician’s) but I’ve never been one to wear earrings since I have long hair that I always wear down, so nobody would see them anyway. Well recently I got bangs and I’ve been wearing my hair up more than ever, so I’ve been determined to start wearing earrings. Problem is, I don’t have any! So, I’d love [these simple earring] (Simple Gold Disc Earrings https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L0W343Q/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_ufw-zbPEK28QQ).
Closest I could find. They seem to be called double hoop front/back earring jackets.
Here you go with the perfect accessory. https://www.amazon.com/Earrings-Jewelry-Christmas-Sterling-Natural/dp/B015S0ZAM4