Best handmade necklaces according to redditors
We found 58 Reddit comments discussing the best handmade necklaces. We ranked the 45 resulting products by number of redditors who mentioned them. Here are the top 20.
1. Bi pride pendant, chainmail love knot, bisexual pride jewelry
2. Transgender pride pendant necklace, chainmail scales pendant; pink, white, light blue
3. Transgender pride pendant, chainmail love knot; pink white blue
4. Final Fantasy XIV Monk job brass pendant - Final Fantasy 14 FFXIV
5. Natural Blue Sapphire Carved Buddha Face Top Quality Gemstone 6 Piece 39.50 Carats
6. Pietersite Pendant | Unique Necklace | Gemstone Jewellery | Angle Pendant | Vintage Style Necklace | Ultimate Pendant |
7. Handmade Oxidized Silver Pendant Necklace With a Flush Set Black Diamond - Diamond In The Rough
8. Graceful Rings Gix Minimalist Personalized Initial Neckalces Charms Pendants For Moms Gold Rose Gold Plating
10. Fox and The Hound Best Friends Necklaces, Dog and Fox, Hunting BFF Gifts, Best Friends Forever Jewelry, Hand Cut Coin, By NameCoins
11. Rose Gold Filled White Opal Heart Choker Necklace - Designer Handmade Delicate Collar - Length: 13.5 inch + 3 inch Extender
12. Yakuza 6 Tojo clan brass pendant - Ryū ga Gotoku - 東城会 - Yakuza 0 1 2 3 4 5 Ishin Kiwami Kenzan
14. Walnut Wood Cross & Adjustable Dark Brown Leather Necklace for Christian Men and Women. Simple 2" wooden cross is stamped with the christian fish (ichthys). Handmade in the USA!
16. Hebrew Shalom Necklace, Gold Necklace, Inspirational Gold Jewelry, Hebrew Charm Necklace, Israel Jewelry for Women Packaged and Ready for Gift Giving, Handmade in Israel
17. The Orville inspired pendant necklace - Planetary Union Central logo - HM
18. Professor Layton - Hint Coin Charm 2.0 - Keychain Fanart Cosplay Videogame - レイトン教授 Nintendo DS Puzzle Mystery - Luke Triton Curious Village
19. Rat Necklace - IBD - Personalize Name Date - Pendant Size Options - Sterling Silver 14K Rose Gold Filled
I started wearing a necklace that I heard about from here, although I realize that doesn't really work for FTMs...
Turns out this, as well as others are actually on Amazon, rejoice
I got this pendant a while back after someone else posted it on one of these subs: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019HOIHM2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&amp;psc=1
Mostly because I just like it, but now I'm hoping it'll be a nice, subtle signal to anyone who anyone who recognizes the meaning in those colors.
Yup, just put them up here.
He's got them on Amazon!
On Amazon there's a seller who makes cool LGBT jewelry using elements of chainmail. It's called Tattooed and Chained Chainmaille, at https://www.amazon.com/pride-pendant-chainmail-bisexual-jewelry/dp/B015UF1JOK?ref=hnd_adp_ap_1
I’ve managed to find this on Amazon.
> You are beautiful, funny, smart, and I’m so glad to be your Reddit twin! ❤️
Best twinsie ever! u/MissFoxinSocks
Also, I just found these and omg
I've got that one :)
The shop that has that also has a few other trans pride things (also bought).
Edit: Like this
People are mistaking faceted jewel grade sapphires with carved sapphires. This likely is a carved blue sapphire, likely even a natural stone, though possibly heat treated to intensify the blue colour. The value is in the metal used in the setting and in the quality of the carving.
As a comparison, here are 6 natural carved sapphires for $95 usd. The carving is quite crude.
Here is a larger Buddha set in gold for $795CAD
I'm getting a necklace pendant ( https://www.amazon.com/dp/B015UF1JOK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_5SWPAbB3XDD48 ) and my parents have no idea I'm bi as well ( I'm only 14 ) so I picked up a gift card and bought one, just hope they don't get to it first.
Not sure if this is right, I'm on a mobile
This is it
Thanks! I love that necklace, haha. Hardly ever take it off. (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019VSDC9W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&amp;psc=1)
Not op, but I've seen them on amazon
Do you happen to make these ones too?
This is the Amazon page where I saw it.
Maybe something like this that says shalom in Hebrew? Most people wouldn’t know what it said, but they would recognize the Hebrew or at least that it was an exotic script, and possibly spark a conversation. Here is l’chaim, and here are a number of Jewish chai symbol necklaces.
There is also the hamsa, which is more Mizrahi than Ashkenazi, and is also used by other cultures and religions in that region, but which has the added bonus of protecting you from the evil eye ;).
Rose Quartz Pendant Necklace - Steven Universe https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077LC7T5J/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_.0sLDbH6RKVDC
Closest to a Hunters mark keychain I have ever found. I suppose you could make it into one. https://www.amazon.com/Hunters-brass-pendant-inspired-Bloodborne/dp/B06XP82HC7
Technically, it is classified as a choker, based on the listing I purchased on amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CQPBZVD/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&amp;psc=1
I don't own any, cuz money + still sorting stuff out, but absolutely love these ones:
Shirts: 1 -- 2 -- 3 -- 4 -- 5
Hoodies: 1 -- 2
Other: 1 -- 2 -- 3 -- 4 -- 5 -- 6 -- 7 -- 8
Here you go, found it on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G3JWTKW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_AspwCb1VY8X9Z
Buy at: https://www.amazon.com/Personalized-Initial-Charms-Pendants-Necklaces/dp/B07KC8HWFF/
This is the closest I could find so far. It looks like it is a play on the whole "diamond in the rough"
Hello, it appears you tried to put a link in a title, since most users cant click these I have placed it here for you
^I ^am ^a ^bot ^if ^you ^have ^any ^suggestions ^dm ^me
Also on amazon.com