Best handmade sports & outdoors according to redditors
We found 12 Reddit comments discussing the best handmade sports & outdoors. We ranked the 10 resulting products by number of redditors who mentioned them. Here are the top 20.
3. Buy 1 Get 1 Free Sale - Crochet Cozy Nose Warmer - Custom Colors and Sizes Available …
4. If you hit me with my baby in the car Decal baby on board decal Car Decal Window Decal new mom first baby baby shower gift gift for new mom
6. Custome scales for Spyderco Para 3. Model Grand Line. CF - Black (Knife not included)
7. Custome scales, handle for Benchmade Mini Griptilian knife, Model MINI, CF (Knife not included)
8. Custome scales for Spyderco Paramilitary 2, Model Grand Classic CF (CarbonFiber 100%) (Knife and spacer not included)
9. Custome scales for Spyderco Paramilitary 2. Model Grand Classic. Red G10 (Knife not included)
This might give you an idea
Fellow left-eye dominant guy here as well. I've never had trouble with it myself, but noses vary. Have you considered something like this?
I love Aramis scales.
The CF ones are still available here.
Found it! By following your lead. Thank you. decal
The version I usually see on trucks is worse. You've been warned.
I like the look of the Aramis scales, probably what I'd go with if I were changing them out. Link. There are different styles.
They cost half the cost of the knife, which is always my hesitation with high quality aftermarket scales. Not sure if that breaks the bank?
Your possible best option:
If you like the look of the DLT exclusive Link, might be worth a wait, both for the significant steel upgrade and red scales, while costing you little extra in price. I feel like I've seen it mentioned a few times they may do another run. Link. Really the best option is that if you like the red, and it actually happens.
I think i kinda prefer the, if you are going to go red go Red! shade of the aramis scales personally.
Have you looked at Aramis Akhmedov's work at all? He makes high end custom carbon fiber scales. You would have to email him if you want his stuff though because it's typically sold out everywhere. Example:
It’s from a guy named Aramis Akmehdov
Here’s his Amazon link
Here you go!
I have this same problem! my issue is only on my nose. It gets cold easily and if it’s cold I’m so miserable. I got a buff neck gaiter made from wool and I put it over my nose and eyes. It’s light but warm and helps also blocking light out.
I’ve also seen crochet nose covers sold on amazon though I haven’t tried them.