Best reference books according to redditors
We found 16,058 Reddit comments discussing the best reference books. We ranked the 6,500 resulting products by number of redditors who mentioned them. Here are the top 20.
1. GENKI I: An Integrated Course in Elementary Japanese (English and Japanese Edition)
◆ "Genki" is an entry-comprehensive teaching materials that are widely used in Europe and the United States.◆Stretched the four skills in a balanced way in the "listening, speaking, reading and writing," and then training the basic skills of the Japanese.◆This second edition, the "teaching Eas...
2. Vagabonding: An Uncommon Guide to the Art of Long-Term World Travel
Vagabonding An Uncommon Guide to the Art of Long Term World Travel
3. Born to Run: A Hidden Tribe, Superathletes, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen
Author: Christopher McDougallISBN: 9780307266309
4. Remembering the Kanji 1: A Complete Course on How Not to Forget the Meaning and Writing of Japanese Characters
University of Hawaii Press
5. More Guns, Less Crime: Understanding Crime and Gun Control Laws, Third Edition (Studies in Law and Economics)
8. Lingua Latina per se Illustrata, Pars I: Familia Romana (Latin Edition)
GAZELLE BOOK SERVICES
9. The Kodansha Kanji Learner's Course: A Step-by-Step Guide to Mastering 2300 Characters
11. Genki: An Integrated Course in Elementary Japanese Workbook I [Second Edition] (Japanese Edition) (Japanese and English Edition)
◆Second edition of the most highly regarded teaching text book on the Japanese language.◆Distributed by Tsai Fong Books, Inc.◆This is the companion workbook to the text.
12. Spencerian Penmanship (Theory Book plus five copybooks)
Includes 5 workbooks and 1 theory book (52 pp.)Great for students and adultsPaperbackReprinted in the USA
13. Take Your Eye Off the Ball 2.0: How to Watch Football by Knowing Where to Look
14. Rules for Radicals: A Practical Primer for Realistic Radicals
Rules for Radicals A Practical Primer for Realistic Radicals
15. Ben Hogan's Five Lessons: The Modern Fundamentals of Golf
In each chapter, a different tested fundamental is explained and demonstrated with clear illustrations, as though Hogan were giving you a personal lesson with the same skill and precision that made him a legendCovers grip, stance, posture, first & second part of the swing and a short summary and rev...
16. The Fault in Our Stars
Please note, not all copies come with a signature as this was only for first run copies.collectible
19. Suburban Nation: The Rise of Sprawl and the Decline of the American Dream
North Point Press