A wonderful addition to any cookware collection, this AmazonBasics Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven can be used for baking, boiling, braising, or roasting a wide range of favorite or newly inspired recipes. The roomy pot works especially well for one-dish meals. Begin by browning or sautéing on the stovetop, then add liquids and finish in the oven. The versatile vessel moves seamlessly from the refrigerator to the stovetop or oven to the table for serving and easier cleanup (no need to dirty multiple pots).
Safe for All Cooking Surfaces
The AmazonBasics enameled cast-iron cookware can be used on all cooking surfaces, including on a stovetop, in the oven or on a barbecue. When using it on ceramic- or glass-topped cooking surfaces, avoid dragging the cookware to protect the cooking surface.
- Enameled cast-iron Dutch oven
- Cast iron for even heat distribution and retention
- Vitreous enamel finish won’t react to food
- Can be used to marinate, cook, and store food
- Loop side handles for easy transport
- Secure-fitting lid
- Oven-safe to 400 degrees F
- Suitable for all cooking surfaces
- Hand wash only
- Backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty