The vibrant colours and kooky postures of Animal House utensils flip any kitchen right into a zoo. Kids particularly take pleasure in serving to out once they get to make use of a monkey vegetable peeler, parakeet garlic press, or this toucan can opener. Designed by Christopher Raia Studio, the toucan options stainless-steel eyes and an orange-and-black beak shaped by the high-density plastic handles.
The stainless-steel chopping blades open a can with ease, and an embedded magnet lifts the sharp lid safely off the can. A terrific present together with different enjoyable utensils from the Animal House menagerie, the toucan opener most certainly will not want greater than an occasional wipe with a sponge.
- Whimsical orange-and-black toucan can opener; Eight-inch size
- Stainless-steel slicing blades; embedded magnet holds lid
- High-density plastic handles type the hen’s beak
- Easy and enjoyable to make use of
- Matches different Animal House kitchen instruments; wipe clear