Inspired from the nature of simplicity and the look of a traditional analogue clock face, the NEW Analogue Click Clock designed by Gingko has an ultra-stylish and contemporary look. The cutting edge and aesthetically design makes it stand out from any traditional or digital analogue clock crowd and it certainly catches people’s attention no matter where you put it, in your sitting room, office, kitchen or lounge.
The Analogue Click Clock can be placed on the table/shelf, or it can also be wall mounted. It meets people’s desire for adding an unusual and aesthetically pleasing object d’art in their living or work space, as well as telling the time in a very inspiring way.
Plus, the second dot moves every second on the circle face and looks like it’s magically dancing on this beautiful piece of design, which makes it even more inspiring and appealing.
The Analogue Click Clock still features an alarm and sound activated functions, the same as our other click clocks. It can also be set to display permanently.
– Time display in a traditional analogue face combining with the modern and latest LED display technology
– Analogue display face automatically switches off when it’s quiet and light up as a response to click fingers or clapped hands, or it can be set to display permanently
– Power supply: DC5V/0.5-1A plug adaptor (included) & in built back up rechargeable battery
– In built rechargeable back up battery life: approx 2 days in permanent display or 2 weeks in sound activated display
– Alarm with snooze
– LED display light: White in Black finish
– Product materials: MDF wood with black-effect veneer
– Product size: 250 x 250 x 65mm (L x H x D)
– Product weight: 1200g