If you have ever shot video before, you have probably thought: How do I get professional-looking footage that is smooth and stable? How do I get that gliding, floating camera look, and how do I stop shooting shaky amateur-looking footage that gives viewers a headache?
We set out to design a stabilizer that we could use to shoot professional-looking footage with a wide range of cameras : DSLR cameras, point-and-shoot cameras, GoPro cameras, iPhone 4/4s/5 or any smartphone.
More on the Picosteady:
– You will start using it minutes after you take it out of the box. Just mount your camera, balance it with the simple counterweights and you are ready to shoot.
– It will work with almost any camera including: point-and-shoot cameras, the GoPro, the iPhone, and most smartphones. It also works great with DSLR’s like the Canon T2i or Nikon D5100. It will not work with larger/heavier DSLR’s such as the Canon 5D Mk2/3 or the Nikon D7000
– The standard 1/4-20 thumbscrew will allow you to mount most cameras and the included universal smartphone holder will allow you to use the Picosteady with most smartphones or the iPhone 4/4s/5.
– Its ultra light weight (6.5 oz) and very compact size (5″ x 6.5″) means you’ll actually carry it with you, greatly improving any footage you shoot, from home video to amateur film.
– It’s affordable.
– It will last a very long time and handle the abuse thanks to its solid construction. We selected quality materials such as high grade aluminum and solid brass to ensure long-term durability.
How do I use the Picosteady with an iPhone or smartphone?
The Picosteady comes standard with an universal iPhone/smartphone mount compatible wit all smartphones, including the iPhone 5.