- CARBON FIBER and DURABLE: Carbon fiber is a composite material that will not warp or crack over time unlike wood instruments. It has a very high strength to weight ratio. This means that carbon fiber is tough, resonant, and resistant to temperature and humidity changes. KLOS guitars have hiked the longest trails in the world and climbed the tallest mountains! No need to humidify this instrument.
- SOUND: The KLOS carbon fiber travel guitar has a sound people describe as very rich, loud and resonant with a nice balanced tone. KLOS guitars compare favorably to acoustic guitars from all the top wood and carbon fiber brands. Play the guitar acoustic, or plug into any amp or PA for more volume. The Fishman Sonitone Onboard Preamp System features a soundhole mounted preamp with controls for Volume and Tone. To be more fun, when you are with your friends you can try singing to the Kala Ukulele.
- VERSATILE: At just 3.32 lbs, the KLOS Carbon Fiber Travel Acoustic Guitar is the ultimate instrument suitable for both experts and beginners. The full scale length with easy access to the upper frets compliments a comfortable fingerboard width and body size.
- UNIQUE and REMOVABLE NECK: Disconnect the neck in seconds by removing 4 screws. KLOS Guitars makes the only hybrid carbon fiber acoustic guitar with a premium mahogany neck. Our gig bag and neck sleeve combination allows the guitar guitar to be worn like a backpack when assembled or disassembled. KLOS Guitars are proudly made in USA!
- FULL KIT DELUXE: This Deluxe Model KLOS guitar is fully decked out! The nut, saddle, and bridge pins are upgraded to a black composite material, the machine heads are upgraded to black Graph Tech Ratio Tuners, and the strings are D’Addario EXP26. Buy on Amazon to receive a full kit including a custom made gig bag, high-end cotton/leather no-slip guitar strap, neck sleeve, gig bag rain cover, KLOS screwdriver for disassembly, KLOS aluminum capo, and a hex wrench for truss rod adjustment.
Check price on Amazon.com