- EDGE OF BELGRAVIA. Edge of Belgravia is one of the world’s most innovative chef knife brands. Established in London, Edge of Belgravia launched to the UK market in 2012 and quickly won acclaim.The firm has combined daringly avant-garde design, supreme quality, and effective marketing to expand across the globe. It has become a global brand with great recognition.
- ART FOR THE KITCHEN. The hallmark Edge of Belgravia handles designed by Christian Bird modernise any kitchen. The geometric shape takes inspiration from captivating architecture and commands attention from any angle. The unique handle is beautiful, bold yet extremely functional. These knives are the combination of high tech materials and supremely sharp stainless steel, making them just as effective as tools as pieces of art for the kitchen.
- SHARP. The blade cutting angle is 35º. The 17.5º angle on each side is necessary for optimal sharpness. This will enable you to slice, dice and chop your way though the kitchen. Carefully weighted for a light quality feel, these knives are effortless to use.
- INSPIRE. This collection of knives designed by Christian Bird was created to encourage innovation in the kitchen. Cooking should be more than just an everyday task; it should inspire creativity. We believe that creativity in cooking comes from a combination of supreme quality materials, high end craftsmanship, and aesthetic beauty.
- AWARD WINNING. The futuristic design of our knives by London designer Christian Bird has been featured in leading blogs and magazines. The hallmark handle design has won a slice of the prestigious D&AD product design award.
Check price on Amazon.com