- Sorry, GameShell is out of stock now, will be restocked soon.-?play Retro Games from Famous Consoles? The World’s first modular, portable gaming console with a gnu/linux embedded operating system. Allowing users to play retro games from Atari, gb, gba, nes, mame, md, ps1 and various other historic consoles. Each GameShell device comes with pre-installed the Cave Story, Freedom and indie games.
- ‘?Create Your Own Games & Mods?GameShell supports unique programming languages such as Preset c, Python, Lua, js and lisp. You can modify pre-existing titles or even create new games as you wish.
- ?Powerful Clockwork Pi Development Board? ClockworkPi’s substantial capacity power allows GameShell users to create diy wireless speakers, program a custom remote for device control, or even make smart toys that can independently interact with Lego blocks.
- ?Enjoy Big Screen Gaming Even On a Downsized Linux Computer? Experience the ultimate freedom of large scale tv gaming by connecting a GameShell device to any modern screen via micro hdmi port. GameShell can even be run like a pocket Linux computer by connecting your keyboard and mouse trough otg or Bluetooth services.
- ?Fun and Easy Assembly Process? GameShell’s included 5+1 modules are: ClockworkPi main board v3.1, Arduino compatible Keyboard, Two channel stereo speaker,2.7-inch [email protected] Screen, 1200 mah rechargeable battery and 5 independent io extended keys. Many tutorial videos on YouTube are available for quick demonstration.
Check price on Amazon.com
Leave a Comment