Wood is the most perfect of Japanese materials and the country’s artisans still now how to best use it from magnificent temples and homes to smart and cute little desktop accessories like this. The Hacoa Wooden USB Hub House is designed to look like a row of Scandinavian houses and comes in three different kinds of wood: maple walnut or purpleheart.
The wood has a classy look thanks no doubt to the oil finish. And we just love how it combines functionality (multiple USB ports) with design (the cable goes through the “door”). It can be stood up or laid down on its side though either way it looks superb anywhere you put this hub!
The Hacoa Wooden USB Hub House features:
- Versions: maple walnut purpleheart
- Size: 52 x 44 x 116mm (2 x 1.7 x 4.6″)
- OS: Windows 8 or 7 (64bit 32bit) Windows Vista Windows XP (SP1 and on) Windows 2000 (SP3 and on) Mac OS 9.0 Mac OS X 10.0 and on
- USB 2.0/1.1
- Speed: 480Mbps 12Mbps 1.5Mbps
- Connector: USB A x 3 (downstream) USB A x 1 (upstream)
- Power: max. 400mA (all ports)
- Cable: around 90cm (3 ft)