The Hammocraft is made with a lightweight aluminum frame that sits on inflatable paddleboards, allowing you to hammock your way down a river or across a lake.
The frame holds up to five hammocks, assembles with simple push-button connectors, folds up small enough to fit in a ski bag, and also works just fine on land.
The hammocks hang from a slot-and-knot system that lets you adjust the height and disconnect easily.
(4) 304 stainless steel polished corner connectors
(4) 6061 aluminum pipes for base
(4) 6061 extra strong aluminum pipes for upright support with slot and knot system for easy hammock attachment and height adjustment
(4) cinch straps with zinc plated cam buckle to attach the frame to paddle boards
(1) nylon ski bag with handles and reinforced stitching for frame poles