- The LARQ Bottle Movement is the World’s first self-cleaning and reusable water bottle–using innovative non-toxic mercury-free PureVis UV-C LED technology to purify water and clean the inner surfaces of the bottle by eliminating odor-causing bacteria and viruses
- Pure water in 60 seconds – Works at the touch of a button and self-cleans by powering up every 2 hours to keep your bottle fresh and stink-free
- Ultra-lightweight and non-insulated single-walled build so you can hydrate without the weight
- USB rechargeable Li-polymer battery gives you self-cleaning power for up to a month on a full charge. Recharge with waterproof IPX7-rated MicroUSB connector (MicroUSB to USB charging cable is included)
- The LARQ Bottle Movement is built with single-walled stainless steel and its unique interchangeable silicone sleeve protects from scuffs and bumps when you’re on the move
- When you are in nature, it is difficult to keep you water bottle charged, but you still need clean water. In this case the LifeStraw Go water bottle will come in hand as it contains a water filter.
Check price on Amazon.com