- MULTIUSE: Lightload Towels were designed as a cleaning towel for long distance backpacker’s personal care. However, after we further gear tested the towels, we found that they offer so much more to the user. They are great for first aid as bandages, emergency care as blankets, tactical gear as fire starters, Protective gear for static electricity, and remedies for itching and skin irritations. Keep them packed away in your backpack and luggage but also stow away in survival bags & bug out kits,
- SUPER ABSORBENT QUICK DRY & HYGENIC: Lightload Towels have superb water management properties. These Swim towels absorb more than 9.5 times their weight. Cotton and Microfiber towels don’t come close to this feat. It’s also the excellent water management that wicks water away from your body keeping you cool in the warm and warm in cool weather.
- SOOTHING ON SKIN: Even the best hikers and backpackers have emergencies. That’s why a Lightload multipurpose towel is a must to prepare. It’s compressed so forget about it until you open to a clean dry cloth. It’s a bio-based fabric made from plants and wood and can be a cure all for many emergencies. Many of earth’s medicines and remedies come from plants and wood. I’ve personally soothed excruciating nettle stings with just applying the dry cloth to the pain.
- SUPERB CLOTH: Our towels are made of award winning Lyocell It’s not microfiber but derived from sustainable wood and plant scraps that are breathable, antibacterial, hypoallergenic and burnable. Our camp towels are a wash cloth or a wipe, always clean, fresh in the package and fast drying. A waterproof layer was added to the package so you can swim across the lake and open to a dry towel. Wash the cloth? Just pack in a pocket or mesh camp bag, throw in the machine and clean.
- COMPRESSED FOR EASY STORAGE, REUSABLE AND LIGHT WEIGHT FOR TRAVEL: If you spend a lot of time on the go, traveling; hiking and camping, saving weight and space in your travel bag, backpack, camping or hiking gear matters. Our hand towel is so light weight at .5oz. We vacuum pack it to a mini tablet coin size which space saves for other packables, like food, water and survival gear. It can also be used over and over to clean, wipe and dry.
Check price on Amazon.com