- New version available – ProtectiveClean 4100 White
- Removes up to 6x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. Features click on brush head system
- Patented sonic technology: With up to 31,000 brush strokes per minute, dynamic fluid action helps clean between teeth and along the gumline
- Consumers must allow the product to charge a full 24hours in a working outlet,As its charging a battery light will indicate when the handle is fully charged
- Smartimer encourages 2 minutes of brushing as recommended by dentists
- Easy-start feature slowly increases power over first 14 uses making the switch to Philips Sonicare easy.
- For flossing we recommend the Waterpik Water Flosser which replaces the regular floss and is more effective.
Check price on Amazon.com