Easily transport this soup and cracker bowl single-handedly — fewer dishes to transport and clean. Side pocket keeps crackers or croutons accessible to add, preventing soggy texture. Also ideal to serve vegetables or chips and dip, using only one dish. Glazed white porcelain soup bowl is chip-, crack- and stain-resistant. Nonporous to easily maintain the smooth surface. Fully-vitrified white porcelain is oven-safe to 450 F and microwave-safe to heat soup and serve. Freezer- and dishwasher-safe.
International supplier of restaurant serving ware since 1952, BIA Cordon Bleu utilizes state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques to produce high-end porcelain and stoneware. Upholding their high standards of excellence in quality, functionality and style, BIA Classic White Serveware is now available from CHEFS for home entertaining.
• Durable porcelain soup and cracker bowl serves crackers or croutons conveniently in side pocket
• Prevent soggy texture in soup
• Transport single-handedly from kitchen to table
• Ideal to serve vegetables or chip and dip, using only one dish
• Fully-vitrified, glazed white porcelain is chip-, crack- and stain-resistant
• Nonporous to easily maintain the smooth surface
• Classic contemporary serveware created for restaurants, now available for the home gourmet