- Sheets & Giggles is better bedding. Our absurdly soft sheets are sustainably made from 100% Eucalyptus Lyocell made from trees renewably grown on biodiverse farms. They’re naturally softer, more breathable, and more moisture-wicking than cotton bed sheets – plus, they’re hypoallergenic, zero static, and self-cooling. Fun fact: S&G’s sheets actually get even softer after every wash!
- Cal-King sheet set includes 1 Cal-King flat sheet, 1 Cal-King fitted sheet, and 2 King pillowcases. If you know someone who likes puns, sleeping, and sustainability – possibly in that order – S&G makes an extremely thoughtful gift! You can also try this Pinzon cotton sheet set.
- Our fitted sheets have extra deep pockets – like questioning-your-existence deep – so our corners easily and securely fit mattresses up to 20″ thick. Our flat sheets are also 4″ longer than industry average, and we all know a few extra inches make all the difference.
- Our corgi-puppy-smooth sateen weave with a 400-thread-count feels softer than higher thread count cotton sheets, while maintaining better breathability. Although our sheets are made for all seasons – you’ll be warm and cozy in the winter and cool as a cucumber in the summer – S&G is a natural solution for hot sleepers that suffer from night sweats.
- Our closed-loop manufacturing process is eco-friendly with nearly zero waste, and with zero pesticides or insecticides used (cotton uses up to ~16-24% of the world’s insecticides by itself). Our Eucalyptus sheets also use up to 96% less water than standard cotton sheets, saving an estimated 5 years of the average person’s drinking water per sheet set. Plus, we plant a new tree in the US for every order we receive.
Check price on Amazon.com