- Sheets & Giggles is bedder bedding. Our absurdly duvet covers are made from 100% Eucalyptus Lyocell from trees grown on sustainably managed plantations.
- S&G’s duvet covers are naturally softer, more breathable, more moisture-wicking than cotton – hypoallergenic and zero static, too. Fun fact: S&G’s sheets actually get even softer after every wash!
- Zero pesticides or insecticides used (cotton uses up to ~16-24% of the world’s insecticides). If you’ve thought about organic cotton duvet covers because you want chemical-free sheets, we’ve got you covered. (Literally.)
- Our corgi-puppy-smooth sateen weave with a 400-thread-count feels softer than higher thread count cotton duvet covers, while maintaining better breathability.
- Eco-friendly with nearly zero waste: we use up to 96% less water than cotton bedding, and our duvet covers biodegrade nearly twice as quickly. (Though we hope you donate old sheets via our #Give2Sheets program instead of throwing them away.)
Check price on Amazon.com