- Sheets & Giggles is Bedder Bedding. Our absurdly soft sheets are sewn from 100% Eucalyptus Lyocell made from trees grown on sustainably managed plantations. They’re naturally softer, more breathable, and more moisture-wicking than cotton bed sheets – plus, they’re hypoallergenic, zero static, and self-cooling. Fun fact: S&G’s sheets actually get even softer after every wash, and they make a sheety gift, too.
- S&G’s Twin Regular sheet set includes 1 Twin flat sheet, 1 Twin fitted sheet, and 1 Queen pillowcase.
- Our fitted sheets have extra deep pockets – like questioning-your-existence deep – so our corners easily and securely fit mattresses up to 20″ thick. Our flat sheets are also 4″ longer than industry average, and we all know a few extra inches make all the difference.
- Our corgi-puppy-smooth sateen weave with a 400-thread-count feels softer than higher thread count cotton sheets, while maintaining better breathability. These are literally the best sheets possible for hot sleepers – night sweats are the worst.
- Eco-friendly with nearly zero waste, and with zero pesticides or insecticides used (cotton uses up to ~16-24% of the world’s insecticides). If you’ve thought about organic cotton sheets because you want chemical-free sheets, we’ve got you covered (literally). Our sheets also biodegrade nearly twice as quickly as cotton, though we hope you donate old sheets via our #Give2Sheets program instead of throwing them away.
Check price on Amazon.com