The World’s Most Advanced AAA/AA Battery Charger, SkyRC NC2500 is more than just a battery charger which can perform a number of different functions. If you are interested in getting optimum power, turbo fast charging (up to 2,500mA Charge Current) and the most battery life possible, this is an excellent choice for you.
The charger has 4 compartments for AA batteries and 4 compartments for AAA batteries and it is able to charge both AA and AAA batteries simultaneously.
With charging, discharging, refresh & analyze, break-in and cycle functions as well as individual LCD displays for charging status; this charging unit is reliable, user-friendly and ideal for use in the home, office or on a trip.
You can also control this smart charger with your smart phone via Bluetooth.
4 Independent Slots. Fit both AA and AAA NiMH/NiCd batteries. Batteries can be inserted or taken out easily.
Large LCD Display with backlight for easy reading. Digitally display various modes during operation. Also the charging current (in mA), accumulated charging capacity (in mA), the voltage (in Volt) and time elapsed (in hh:mm).
7 buttons for easy programming and operation. 4 Slot Number Buttons (SNB) to display individual slot operation data during the various operation modes and other 3 buttons for programming and operation.
Depending on different battery condition, there are 5 modes of operation:
– CHARGE – Charge the battery at the selected rate. Suitable for batteries used frequently.
– DISCHARGE – Discharges the batteries at the selected rate.
– REFRESH ANALYZE – Suitable for batteries stored for more the 2 weeks but less than 3 months or the batteries showing poor performance. This mode can also determine the battery capacity for battery matching.
– BREAK-IN – Battery forming is charge-discharge-charge cycle which forces a full charge into the new batteries and those stored for more than 3 months at a very low rate to actives the batteries.
– CYCLE – Performs charge-discharge cycle for up to 12 times. Cycle mode an remove memory effect of rechargeable batteries.