- simple aesthetic meets powerful design: Finally, an electric pour-over kettle that pours as good as it looks. The Stagg ekg Electric Pour-Over Kettle marries handsome design with flawless functionality for the ultimate brewing experience. Modern and minimal to complement your other kitchenware. Proudly designed in California. Want to see the temperature in Celsius instead of Fahrenheit? Just switch the temperature toggle on the rear of the base
- precision engineering: Stagg EKG’s precision pour spout is designed for the optimal pour-over flow rate. With its fluted tip, Stagg ekg has to-the-drop precision with no drip back. Stagg EKG’s counterbalanced handle moves the center of mass back towards your hand – encouraging a more comfortable, slower pour. To speed up your brewing process, Stagg ekg has a 1200 watt quick heating element. Switch the toggle on the back to hold mode, and Stagg ekg will maintain the desired temp for 60 minutes.
- variable temperature control: Did you know that freshly roasted coffee should be brewed at a higher temperature than an older bag of beans? Bean, roast, grind size, and brew method all factor into your brewing temp, and with Stagg ekg, you have to-the-degree control. By turning the dial, you select your temperature ranging from 135f to 212f. Even Different types of tea require different temperatures, Stagg EKG’s variable temperature control makes steeping the perfect cup of tea easy.
- brew like a pro: Used in barista competitions across the us, Stagg ekg makes brewing like a pro easy. a sleek lcd screen indicates the desired Set Temp and Real Time Temp with an illuminating element to show the heating progress. After the water has heated, use Stagg EKG’s built-in Brew Stopwatch to time your extraction. Ever wonder about those flavors listed on the bag to describe coffee? Use the right tools like Stagg ekg, and you’ll coax out taste notes like cherry and citrus.
- full 1-year warranty and outstanding customer service: Fellow Industries Inc. warrants this product against any defects that are due to faulty material or workmanship for a one-year period after the original date of consumer purchase. Fellow has made customer service and experience one of our number one priorities. We’re proud of our fast response times and we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase.
Check price on Amazon.com