- famous scientists – Experience the exciting story of electricity and the Current War, featuring famous inventors like Nikola Tesla, Thomas Edison, George Westinghouse, Elihu Thomson, Dash, and more
- highly strategic – Leverage your inventor’s strengths and cash on hand to invest in the stock of opposing players, develop projects, wage propaganda, or build your company by investing in technology.
- history of science – Recruit famous scientists and develop alternating current and direct current technologies in order to build your electrical network across a historical map of the United States
- who can play – Perfect for your game group: science history enthusiasts, electrical engineers, and strategy gamers all love playing this geeky technology game; and it makes a great birthday surprise
- engaging gameplay – Fans of area control, engine building, and stock market manipulation games will have a blast playing Tesla vs Edison. 2-5 players, 20 minutes per player, ages 14 and up.
Check price on Amazon.com