The Finch Satchel is the last messenger bag you will need. Throw it across your body and do just about anything with it. The Finch’s simple shape will hold most of your daily needs and includes two interior pockets for organizing the little things like pens and pencils, lip balm, keys, wallet, &c. Two additional small pockets are situated on the outside for easy access to additional small needs. The flap covers the satchel for daily use, but for those city dwellers, travelers and those others wanting some more security, the satchel closes with a detachable vintage zipper that tucks in neatly when undesired.
Constructed waxed canvas originated in the sailing industry in Scotland in the 1920s and became widely used in sportswear and apparel because of its waterproofing abilities and superb durability.
This satchel was built to endure. Load it up, bring it everywhere.
– 15 oz. waxed duck canvas (19 oz. with wax)
– Adjustable and detachable reclaimed leather strap
– Leather from deadstock to well-worn WWII gunsling
– Vintage fabric pocket lining varies from bag to bag
– Vintage zipper colour varies from bag to bag
– Zipper separates and tucks inside bag when not in use
– Brass rivets and button studs
– 2 exterior and 2 interior pockets
– 5 canvas colours available
– Minimally packaged with a letterpressed tag and string