- the good neighbor: the life and work of fred rogers – An enormously influential figure in the history of television and in the lives of tens of millions of children, this book by Maxwell King is an engaging biography of the childhood icon.
- a loving portrait – This wonderful book profiles the compassion, equality, and kindness of the creator and star of “Mister Rogers? Neighborhood
- a groundbreaking series that inspired boys, girls and even adults the world over.
- a definitive biography – This first full-length, well-written biography traces Rogers?s personal, professional, and artistic life through decades of inspiring work.
- great gift – The Good Neighbor: The Life and Work of Fred Rogers makes a thoughtful , nostalgic gift for anyone who enjoyed watching “Mister Roger’s Neighborhood” as a kid, or any admirer of Roger’s work.
- harcover – Contains 416 pages.
Check price on Amazon.com