Tussock patterned paint roller

Tussock patterned paint roller
Reviewed by

These patterned paint rollers from The Painted House, based in the uk, come in a range of different designs and are a really good alternative to wallpaper. Each design roller is reusable and interchangeable, and can be used with either the fabric applicator or the wall & paper applicator. You can use them on walls, perk up old wooden furniture, make reams of wrapping paper and meters of fabric. the patterned paint rollers only work with an applicator.

Learn more

About the author


Leave a Comment