This Riedel Tyrol decanter, launched in Spring 2007, encompasses a distinctive design with a beneficiant capability, permitting a big floor space for the wine’s publicity to oxygen. This is just not your conventional standup decanter, however a distinguished, relatively horizontal design that appears to put on its aspect, and presents a big pour spout. It is product of lead crystal, permitting it brilliance and readability whereas displaying off its contents, and is amazingly light-weight. The identify Tyrol commemorates the Riedel Family’s new starting 50 years in the past in Austria within the federal state of Tyrol.
- Produced by world-renowned glassmakers
- Lead crystal provides readability and brilliance
- Unique and stylish form; straightforward to pour
- Highly refined visible attraction
- 26-1/2-ounce full capability