Lightweight, waterproof, unbreakable case that can be used to carry 24 wristwatches with 2 internal independent lid
• ergonomic handle made of PP SEBS material and a steel pin to provide a high level of ergonomics
• automatic valve which automatically adjusts the air pressure inside
• internal O-ring made of neoprene PA66 makes the suitcase is totally waterproof
• Closing hooks extremely robust. The system for opening / closing in two phases in addition to ensuring a particular fluidity of movement, prevents the hooks to open in case of fall
• reinforced corners that make it extremely shock-resistant
• Materials: made of a patented material given by a special compound based on polypropylene TTX01, glass fiber and rubber. It is also composed of PA66, SEBS, PA66GF30, ALU, Stainless Steel. Maximum protection with minimal weight. The TTX01 and the use of materials such as aluminum for the trolley versions, allow to obtain a final weight of this cases up to 20% lighter than the competition. Having a hard case very slight advantages in the use of the port, in transport and shipping costs.
• Certification: Material TTX01 gives the cases the feature to withstand impacts, drops and pressures thanks to its high resistance associated elasticity. An HPRC case used to extreme temperatures (hot or cold) does not lose its own distinctive features.
• The temperature range is guaranteed – 40 ° C – (40 ° F) up to + 80 ° C (+176 ° F).
The suitcase is watertight, resistant to dust, moisture, acids and sand. Withstand falls and impacts: a means of transport so as to unparalleled protection. The HPRC collection has been subjected to severe tests based on norms / national and international standards, such as for example the ATA 300, IP67, STANAG 4280, DS 81-41 FALL, IMPACT HANDLE, SEALED, UV SEAL OF MATERIAL COLOR.
The suitcases is ISO9001 confirming a particular attention and interest in maintaining a product at the highest level. These tests and certifications guarantee and certify the quality of the product and its durability.
The case is high quality designed and manufactured entirely in Italy.