- GAIN MORE CREATIVE CONTROL USING YOUR HANDS, UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES — Wave is the ring that lets you easily control sound, shape effects and send commands using the motion of your hand. A patent-pending gesture engine gives you access to six unique gestures – tilt, pan, roll, vibrato, tap and click – with three accessible buttons to trigger on toggle, hold and momentoggle. You can use the Focusrite Scarlett audio recoding interface to record your favorite tunes.
- MADE BY MUSICIANS – FOR MUSICIANS – At Genki Instruments, we believe that people should never have to change the way they express themselves in order to fit the devices around them. Technology needs to be able to understand the nuances of human expression. Which is why we spent 4 years developing this all new wearable technology ring that adds a totally new way of creating music with your hands.
- SEAMLESS INTEGRATION TO ALL MAJOR DAWs, IPHONE & ANDROID APPLICATIONS – Wave is built to enhance the tools you already have. Use Wave on top off your synthesizer, piano, guitar, DAW or any instrument of your choice to do more than you were able to do before. Seamless integration to All DAWs that can map MIDI, All iOS Applications that can map MIDI and All Android applications that can map MIDI.
- WORKS OUT OF THE BOX — A dedicated companion application, Softwave, comes equipped built-in sound engine, allowing you to explore the capabilities of Wave straight away. Softwave allows you to set-up your own unique presets with gestures and configure the button architecture to fit your style.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX? — Included with your purchase of Wave is everything you need to get started. A portable carrying case, USB charging cable, adjustable VELCRO strap, with your free download of Softwave included. Wave comes with a rechargeable battery that lasts for up to eight hours.
Check price on Amazon.com