- Recommended by Whole Dog Journal, the VIN (Veterinary Information Network) and many dog trainers as the ultimate in flexibility, control, and training.
- Stop the pulling!: Attaching your leash to the martingale loop on the back will allow your dog to walk in a straight line without twisting or straining, while also discouraging pulling by gently tightening around the chest. Attaching your leash to the ring on the front of the chest lets you “steer” your dog. Using a double-ended leash allows you to connect to the front and back of the harness simultaneously for even more control.
- Comfortable and durable: The Freedom no-pull harness has a soft velvet lining on the strap that goes behind the legs to prevent sores that sometimes occur with harnesses. This well made harness will stand up to daily use by even the strongest dogs!
- Chew warranty: The manufacturer will replace up to two chewed straps for just the cost of shipping. Contact us for instructions if your harness needs to be repaired. Please note that it is best to not leave the harness on your dog while unattended as chewing can happen FAST!
- Perfect for all dogs: Great control, four points of adjustability and maximum comfort and safety make the Freedom harness perfect for puppies as well as adult and senior dogs of all breeds. It is also great for dogs with amputations, arthritis or other injuries.
Check price on Amazon.com