Glowforge uses a beam of light the width of a human hair to cut, engrave, and shape designs from a variety of materials.
– See your design take shape before you print. Onboard cameras show you a preview of your design on whatever material you choose. Place your design with your mouse or finger and position it exactly where you want.
– Just use a pen to draw directly onto your materials, and watch your designs transform. From a doodle to a masterpiece, onboard cameras scan and turn your drawing into a real product. Resize, copy, or personalize it further – you’re just one button away from a beautiful print.
– Whether you use a thick natural leather or beautiful maple, Proofgrade™ brand materials are automatically recognized by your device. Material settings are instantly configured so you can focus on what matters: your project.
– Just like a camera, your Glowforge has a fully automatic focusing system to cut and engrave on materials both thick and thin. Before each print, the height is measured with exacting precision to be sure it prints perfectly, every time.
– When you don’t want to start from scratch, browse, buy, and print from the Glowforge catalog. Choose from dozens of ready-to-print designs that you can personalize, like jewelry, the perfect shoulder bag, or fun wall art. No design experience needed.