Build a LEGO® brick mannequin of this well-known modernist-style nation home residence! Situated on the outskirts of Paris, France Villa Savoye was designed by Le Corbusier within the 1920s as the right embodiment of Le Corbusier’s ‘Five Points’ development rules. This fusion of recent structure and nature was meant to create concord with Villa Savoye’s woodland environment.
Just like the actual factor, this set options columns/pillars, practical roof area, open flooring planning, lengthy horizontal home windows, and a free façade. This LEGO Architecture collection interpretation of Villa Savoye was designed by German architect Michael Hepp in collaboration with the LEGO design workforce.
- Recreate the Villa Savoye inside a constructing set that includes the long-lasting particulars of this modernist marvel well-known for mixing with nature!
- Booklet included with particulars on design and historical past (English language solely. Other languages obtainable for obtain)
- LEGO® Architecture evokes future architects, engineers and designers in addition to structure followers all over the world utilizing the LEGO brick as a medium for reproducing esteemed buildings
- Measures three.6″ (9.2cm) tall, 7.5″ (19.2cm) extensive and 6.9″ (17.5cm) deep
- Collect all the Landmark and Architecture collection!