- Inspired by Polly’s house in her tiny hometown of Pollyville, Pocket House features a babysitting theme and opens to reveal 4 stories, 5 rooms, 4 fun reveals, 11 accessories plus micro Polly and Paxton Pocket dolls and Peaches the dog.
- Includes fun play pieces for set up: a rocking horse, Paxton’s high chair, a table and 2 chairs, couch, Peaches’ doghouse, a trampoline and bike.
- House floors and activities include: Polly’s bedroom; Paxton’s room with crib and rocking horse; bathroom with a fun tub; a living room with TV, table and chairs, music/stereo for dancing (stick Polly doll on dance floor that spins); a kitchen and high chair so Polly doll can feed Paxton Pocket doll; and outside fun on the trampoline and bike riding.
- Place Polly doll’s feet in the bicycle pedals, push the bike, and the doll moves like she’s riding the bike.
- Sticker sheet with Polly Stick technology allows kids to stick the stickers anywhere and Polly doll and friends will can stick on the sticker.
Check price on Amazon.com