- S&G’s unreasonably soft, 100% Eucalyptus Lyocell throw blanket is our first foray out of the bedroom, even if we are stopping at the very next cushy furniture we see.
- Charcoal Grey, 60” long by 50” wide (5 feet by 4-ish feet). Lightweight with a gorgeous, eye-catching diagonal knit makes for beautiful couch or foot-of-the-bed decor.
- This is not a replacement for a huge “keep you warm at 0 degrees” fleece blanket, but our eucalyptus throw is airy, substantial, cool, and cozy. (“But how can those things coexist?!” A good question that can only be answered by lounging with one yourself.)
- Eco-friendly with nearly zero waste: our eucalyptus lyocell uses up to 96% less water than cotton, plus 30% less energy and zero pesticides or insecticides (cotton uses up to 24% of the world’s insecticides by itself). Zero petroleum-based synthetics used (like polyester, fleece, microfiber, or acrylic, which release tremendous amounts of microplastics into our oceans).
- Recommended care instructions: spot clean as needed; dry clean occasionally; iron on low heat or pop into the dryer on low heat to get wrinkles out; machine washable if need be.
Check price on Amazon.com