- Slice safety blade’s unique cutting edge might seem dull, but it cuts right through your material while keeping you safe! Slice blades are finger-friendly and safe to the touch. Installed rounded tip guards against accidental punctures.
- Other blades are dangerously sharp. Slice blades start at a safe and effective sharpness and stay there 11 times longer.
- Discover safe, effective, and precise cutting with this ambidextrous craft knife. Cross-hatched brass grip gives you superior control; lightly weighted tool is balanced for stability. No-roll handle keeps your craft knife handy and off the floor.
- Ideal for cutting intricate shapes in materials such as: paper, card stock, vinyl, corrugated plastic, felt, quilting applique, thermal shrink covering, masking and washi tape, anything a regular craft knife can handle.
- Ships with one 10518 straight-edge, rounded-tip craft blade. Alternate blade options include: 10519 straight edge, pointed tip; 10520 curved edge, rounded tip; 10532 corner stripping; 10534 regular chisel; 10535 narrow, double-sided chisel; 10536 rounded-tip seam ripper
Check price on Amazon.com