- Sale is for a SINGLE BAND. Choose 1 of 5 different resistance levels. Not sure which band is right for you? See the second image for our Band Selection Recommendation.
- You are looking to purchase this band now: #1 Red – 10 to 35 Pounds 1/2 ” *4.5mm – With the least amount of resistance, these bands can be employed in stretching, jumping and other light exercises including light weightlifting. They are also perfect for those who only need a slight push for their pull ups. More fitness equipment can be found here.
- Here are the details of all the other bands we offer: #1 Red- 10 to 35 Pounds (1/2 ” *4.5mm), #2 Black – 30 to 60 Pounds (3/4 ” *4.5mm), #3 Purple- 40 to 80 Pounds (1.25 ” *4.5mm), #4 Green – 50 to 125 Pounds (1.75 ” *4.5mm), #5 Blue – 65 to 175 Pounds (2.5″ *4.5mm)
- Many people buy more than one band and combine the bands for most efficient training. Combining bands gives you 3 levels of assistance – one with the thicker band, one with the thinner band, and one with both bands. This allows you to do sets where you start with the thicker band and then add the thinner band to squeeze out a few additional reps. As your strength gradually increases, you can switch from double bands to the thicker band and then the thinner band alone.
- Whether you are just starting out with pull ups or you are an athlete working on regaining or enhancing your strength, the WODFitters resistance band will help you take your pull up and chin up training to the next level.
Check price on Amazon.com