- BUILD CONFIDENCE & BALANCE – Created to help children develop a sense of balance, stimulate their vestibular system, and gain a deep sense of awareness of their body and body parts. Stimulating child development—both physical and mental—and offers open-ended play opportunities for toddlers, children, teens, and even adults.
- ENCOURAGE CREATIVITY – Watch the child’s imagination take over once their Kinderboard arrives. It becomes a seesaw, a balance board, a slide, a step stool, a boat, a resting place, a doll bed, a puppet stage, a tunnel, and many more opportunities for them to explore. The possibilities are endless—and truly up to them.
- DURABILITY – It can hold up to 220kg/485lbs! The Kinderboard has water-based lacquer and can be used both indoors and out, complexity begins with the raw material used in its manufacture. Each board is made using Beech plywood; a heavier, more dense timber than other cheaper options. It’s perfect for rainy and sunny days at home or in a school environment.
- MEASUREMENT – Measures 32 inches long, 11.75 inches wide, and 7 inches tall at the highest point. It is 5/8 inches thick, allowing it to support 220kg/485lbs.
- KIND TO NATURE – Kinderfeets uses ecologically friendly stains and lacquers, timber that is also FSC certified, and meets Australian standards, EU standards and US standards
Check price on Amazon.com