- Katana Safety provides three layers of defense (subscription required for 24/7 Response Center).
- The Katana Arc (first layer of defense) is an ultra-slim alarm and relay device featuring two alarms.
- The first alarm is a piercing audible siren that’s activated with just the flick of a finger or by using the ingenious hidden wristband.
- The second alarm is a discreet silent-alert button for use in an uncomfortable situation when a loud siren might not be appropriate.
- Both alerts bypass the users locked home screen to contact the subscription-based Katana 24/7 Response Center (second layer of defense) who can contact local emergency services and/or up to seven friends and family.
- The free Katana App (third layer of defense) facilitates a user’s Circle: up to seven pre-determined contacts that will be sent a map of the user’s location in the event of an emergency, and more!
- Arc defense goes everywhere your phone goes: school, work, hiking, running—even through airport security. Perfect for travel!
- Arc’s batteries never have to be charged. Bluetooth and a data plan or Wi-Fi connection are required.
Check price on Amazon.com