- selective entry pet door: Uses rfid to read your pet’s implanted id microchip, allowing your pet access without letting in stray animalslearns up to 32 identities; programmable collar tags are sold separately for pets without microchips. simple one button Programming. Helps prevent intruder animals from entering your home. set curfew time!: Program the door to lock and unlock at specified times.
- microchip compatibility: Works with 9 (Avid Secure), 10 (fdxa) and 15 (fdxb) digit microchip numbers; if unsure of your pet’s microchip number, you can check with your veterinarian, pet shelter or animal rescue.
- door opening: The Microchip Pet Door Flap opening is 6 11/16 (h) by 7 (w) and can be installed in doors, windows or walls – accessories are available from SureFlap.
- battery powered: Uses 4 c non-rechargeable alkaline batteries (not included); estimated battery life up to 12 months depending on use. low battery indicator: Light flashes red when batteries are low and indicates batteries will need to be replaced soon.
- perfect gift: The SureFlap Microchip Pet Door is a great gift for small dog breeds and cat lover’s – making safe spaces and homes for their pets. Three Year Warranty.
Check price on Amazon.com