Summers in Japan can be as humid as a steam pot. Although this problem is easily solved while at home, going out can be a hot nightmare. This is why many companies and designers have resorted to producing a portable air-conditioning system.
The Tajima Seiryo Jacket Cooling System is an excellent product in this category. It is the perfect accessory to keep you cool while the rest of the population melts under the heat. It stands out from among all its competitors due to its exceptional features. You can monitor the outside temperature with the Samsung Gear S3 smartwatch so you know when to take you jacket cooling system from home.
Tajima Seiryo Jacket Cooling System main features:
- A three-speed fan for fast and effective air supply. The fan speeds are low, high and turbo. Users can easily tune it according to their preference. The cool air keeps the body as well as the clothes dry and refreshed without allowing the sweat to cling to the body.
- A hinged silicone funnel which moulds to the natural contours of the body. It also adjusts to the movement of the body.
- A lithium-ion battery that has 5500 mAh. It has a life of 8.5 hours while the fan is on low and medium heat, and up to 6 hours while on turbo. The battery is rechargeable for optimum convenience via a 9V/1.4A AC adapter
- A belt clip made of sturdy material for securing it to the waist belt.
- The air-conditioner unit has an ergonomic design. This allows it to fit snugly under a jacket or a shirt. This flexible feature is one of the most outstanding features of the Tajima Seiryo Jacket.
- The entire portable AC set has a total weight of 2.6 lbs. This is sturdy enough to support the cooling system but lightweight to be carried around.
This flexible and lightweight air-conditioner is the ideal solution to the scorching heat. It keeps you cool and sweat free for the longest time during the day. The unit comes with an instruction manual, which is in Japanese.